Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 23 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting HR Director job has just become available at one of the most reputable technology companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the President Director, this is a role for a Senior HR who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Director role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for people strategy to support business direction, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all human resource-related activities, including organisation development, compensation & benefit, performance management, employer branding and engagement and etc.
- Create HR strategies and lead the HR plan, overseeing talent acquisition, business partnership and support, career development, succession planning, training and leadership development and compensation and benefits
- Work with the leadership team on long term strategic changes and the effective development and implementation of the company’s HR plans
- Lead change in the organisation and continue to build the capability of people to help deliver the business plan
- Lead HR team to develop functional HR expertise and provide professional support to business
- Provide clear HR organisation concept to streamline HR structure
- Help to build up company culture and values in a highly dynamic environment
- Develop well-structured HR policies/programs to build up professional management foundation based on business needs
To succeed in this HR Director role you must have the ability to lead effectively and has a successful track record of HR transformation.
- Minimum of fifteen year's direct experience in HR management is required, preferably within a modern pro-active organisation and from a leading global or international HR environment; FMCG industry is preferable
- Strong HR professional skills set
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Mature leadership and communication and able to deal with complex topics
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
The successful HR Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.