Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 22 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An established leader in the consumer goods industry is recruiting for a highly skilled HR Director. This is an exciting role, where you will be a one of the critical members of their Executive leadership team, overseeing the operation of a large, multifaceted Human Resources Division across the platforms in the organisation.
About the Senior HR Manager role:
In this critical role you will be responsible with strategic HR along with its vast and complex operational of the business. The position also requires an HR Director who can truly partner with the business as well as operate within processes and systems that enable the growth of the business, defining and implementing HR strategy and operational plans in Indonesia.
- Assessing the strategic and operational needs of the organisation; selecting the most effective HR delivery model; and developing and/or implementing appropriate people programs
- Identify and implement retention strategies to reduce employee turnover and increase internal employee development and skills
- Assess various HR/business challenges, appropriately consider viable options and deliver solutions based on solid business acumen and HR best practices
- Needs to understand the various strategies and complexities of the business in order to support the respective leaders in the execution of their objectives
- Establish and maintain broad, strong and effective relationships across the business and with key internal stakeholders
- Min of 10+ year's experience in a Senior HR generalist or similar position with FMCG background is a MUST
- Solid experience working with large multi-national companies that has a high pressured global company
- Ability to face an environment of constant changes
- Capable of working collaboratively across a large, matrix-ed global organisation with multiple constituents
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Director who is looking for a great change of new working environment!
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.