HR Operations Manager
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 21 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading fashion retail company is recruiting HR Operations Manager in Jakarta to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the HR Operations Manager role:
In this role you will be responsible to analyse and assess organisation and employee related activities in each store
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
- Act as a gatekeeper to organisation to be aligned with CLA and/or labour regulations so organisation changes or initiatives could be aligned and avoid any dispute that will disrupting employees and company
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisation capability
To succeed in the HR Operations Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business heads, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience as HR Generalist
- Experience in FMCG or retail industry
- Strong exposure in industrial relations & employee relations, L&D training, C&B
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This leading retail has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.