Salary Company Car + Insurance
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 31 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global oil and gas services company. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for HR Professionals who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager role:
In this HR Manager role, you will be joining their multicultural and highly productive team. Only highly capable individuals/leaders in their field will be considered for this position. The HR Manager will be in charge for all HR related activities, mostly but not limited to recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation benefits, organisational development, and also employee/industrial relations.
- Develop/transform HR policies/regulation
- Create/modify SOP
- Plan, develop, and implement HR strategy
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure their HR related needs are met
- Manage recruitment, L&D, performance management system, organisational development, and employee/industrial relations
- Assist any employee regarding HR matters
- Act as an advisory regarding HR matters
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess proven track record with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Minimum seven years' experience in the HR field
- Experience working in a multinational company is a must
- Excellent communication in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledgeable and reliable in all HR matters
- Manufacturing and production/similar industry background
- Experience in managing a team
- Strong legal/labour law understanding
The company is the most prestigious oil and gas services company in the world that is aiming for continuous growth and development both in business and also their employees. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.