Head of HR
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 15 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A global agriculture company is looking for a high-calibre Head of HR in Jakarta. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions.
About the Head of HR role:
In this business critical role, you will manage every aspect of the company through the delivery of effective HR processes, which includes manpower fulfilment, performance management, talent management and policy development.
- Develop manpower plan and employment budget for all departments in line with business strategy
- Control employment cost utilisation
- Develop and evaluate HR team as well as coaching and counselling
- Create career development plan
- Monitor performance management and reward management process
To succeed in this Head of HR role, you must have at least 10 years of HR experience.
- Working experience in a multinational company
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to all levels of the organisation
This global company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.