Salary IDR15000000 - IDR20000000 per month + Fixed Allowance, Bonus
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 10 April 2017
A world-leading FMCG company in beverages is recruiting a HR Manager in Jakarta to join their team. Reporting to Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth and are expected to manage all HR related activities, both operations and strategic.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all HR related activities, mostly but not limited to recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation benefits, organisational development, and also employee/industrial relations. Only highly capable individuals/leaders in their field will be considered for this position.
- In charge for the country HR related activities
- Develop/transform HR policies/regulation across the business
- Plan, develop, and implement HR plan to meet with the HR strategy
- Manage recruitment, L&D, performance management system, organisational development, and employee/industrial relations as well as design and enhance compensation & benefit system
- Lead coordinator for CSR planning and activation within the business
The successful candidate must possess 5 years of experience and are a self starter with the ability to work independently and as team member. Well organised, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Minimum seven year's experience in the HR field
- Experience working in a multinational company is a must
- Knowledgeable and reliable in all HR matters
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Brilliance comprehension and analytic skills
- Excellence interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
- A global perspective with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Strong legal/labour law understanding
The company is the leading FMCG company in beverages that is aiming for continuous growth and development both in business and also their employees. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity.