Salary fixed allowance
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 10 April 2017
An exciting HRBP Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Jakarta.
About the HRBP Manager role:
The incumbent will operate in and be responsible for more than one of these areas and perform many of the same activities as professionals that specialise in these individual HRBP functions.
- Oversee talent acquisition, resource management, employer branding and strategic learning
- Pro-actively supports general HR programs
- Take care of General Affairs matter
- Maintaining and updating the company documentations
To succeed in the HRBP Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in HR
- Good understanding on labour law and compliance itself
- Fluent speaking and writing English
- Experience of working for a global firm and other multi national company
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.