Head of HR
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 07 April 2017
A world-leading automotive company is recruiting a Head of HR to join their team. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for leading various HR functions in the company.
About the Head of HR Role:
Due to the excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of HR will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its Jakarta office.
- Provide all round HR services, including talent acquisition, organisation development, employee relations and HR policies and procedures
- Provide professional HR advice to functional/department heads so as to support their business growth
- Implement and annually updates compensation and benefits programmes, review and revise job descriptions with managers when necessary, conduct annual salary benchmarking and work with senior management to align salary reviews/bonuses with performance
- Support the Global Head of HR for different HR projects in areas like staff engagement, performance management
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively.
- Holder of bachelor’s degree in HR Management or related degrees
- Minimum 10 years' HR experience in multinational companies, overseas work experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build effective business relationship people at all levels
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
This world leading automotive company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the field of expertise. The have the people to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunity awaits the right person in this exciting Head of HR role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity