Head of HR
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 03 April 2017
An exciting Head of HR role has just become available in of of the most known education organisations based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for HR generalist who is a leader in the field.
About the Head of HR role:
In this critical role, you will take responsibility for the design and development of the company's resourcing, learning & development and organisational development strategies. Supporting the Country Manager, the role will create the road map to attract, develop and retain talent to equip the business for growth. The role will be pivotal in shaping and embedding the future people plan for the company including its behavioural and leadership profile.
- Ensuring needs are clearly defined and activity is well planned through the design and deployment
- Introducing modern and innovative ways of attracting and retaining talent, focusing on pipeline development for key positions/skills sets
- Ensuring consistent provision of meaningful recruitment metrics (cost, time to hire, attrition etc.) for the business
- Developing and communicating the employer brand across the business and out into the marketplace using all relevant tools
- Create a fit for purpose talent management strategy that is adopted and delivers the right people with the right skills at the right time. Plan for succession, the identification of high potentials and the refreshing of talent
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience of creating and developing a Talent and Development function within a multi-national business
- Delivered pragmatic, accessible solutions that move the people agenda forwards at pace
- Ability ti develop overall business strategy and plans
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Broad experience in resourcing, learning and development, change management and employee engagement
This well known education company needs no induction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With its premium and large coverage for their corporate branding, they are known as the market leader in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Should you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HR job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.