GM Human Resources
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 30 March 2017
An attractive GM Human Resources job has just become available at one of the leading automotive companies in Jakarta. Reporting to the Deputy Director, you will responsible for the overall management of human resources, systems and practices.
About GM Human Resources Role:
This individual will be promoting and implementing human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs.
Key responsibilities :
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including talent acquisition, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions, analysing information and applications
- Develop organisation strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contribute information, analysis and recommendations to organisation strategic thinking and direction
The successful candidate will need to have at least 10 years experience in the industry.
Others key requirements include:
- Master degree in HR/Personnel Management
- Strong influence and negotiation skills to work effectively with top management team
- Becomes a culture carrier for the company
This automotive company needs no introduction. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this GM Human Resources job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.