Head of HR
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 30 March 2017
A rapidly expanding e-commerce company is looking for a skilled Head of HR in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for all human resources related functions.
About the Head of HR role :
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Bench marking for best practices and trends related to HR in market
- Developing relationships with functional leads and team members to provide another channel for ground level feedback
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with leaders across boarders.
- Experience with HR in a company that has faced rapid growth
- Ability to cope with a challenging and competitive environment
- Awareness about market trends, ability to anticipate and deal with problems related to external
as well as internal environment
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skill
The successful Head of HR will join a company which has the the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation as well as creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.