Salary IDR25000000 - IDR30000000 per month + Car Allowance
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 23 March 2017
An attractive HRBP job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious multinational manufacturing has just become available.
About the HRBP Manager role:
Reporting to the Regional HR Head, you will have partnership with functional leaders to grow the business. The incumbent will also engage with key stakeholders to provide support for the change management process.
Key responsibilities :
- Recruitment and training area
- Partner with the functional leaders to identify, assess and manage workforce planning, including staffing needs, producing forecasts.
- Enable talent acquisition initiatives by developing recruitment and retention strategies
- Develop the organization policy for talent bench-marking and talent assessment.
To succeed in the HRBP Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- HR Generalist with more than 8 years of experience with focus on recruitment and training area
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Some change management experience or knowledge will be added advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory
The successful HRBP Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised company offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HRBP Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.