Location South Jakarta
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 16 March 2017
A fantastic HR Director opportunity in a global financial institution based in Jakarta has just become available. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for a promoting and implementing human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs.
About the HR Director role:
HR Director will work closely with senior management to sustain business growth through effective value-add HR strategies and provide overall direction to all Human Resources management aspects.
Key responsibilities :
- Provide professional human resources advice on strategic business issues to CEO and act as HR mentor to all business units
- Oversee full spectrum of human resources services including staff recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations and training and development
- Oversee people development / succession planning to meet company needs and develop the competence of HR colleagues to improve the quality of HR services
- Develop strategies on recruitment and staff retention
- Manage the P&L for HR Department and set the annual budget
- Manage and set Key Performance Indicators to monitor and measure the performance of the business units and review the KPIs during the monthly trading review sessions
To be successful in this role, you will need to have minimum eight years in senior managerial role, preferably with a multinational banking or financial services with large organisation.
- Degree holder of Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Good understanding of employment and related ordinances
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Proactive and attentive to detail
- Must be a strong team leader with a commitment to excellence
The successful HR Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of human resource management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.