HR & Business Services Manager
Salary IDR35000000 - IDR40000000 per month + fixed allowance
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 10 March 2017
An exciting HR & Business Services Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner and Regional HR Head, this is a role for a HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR & Business Services Manager role:
You will manage and/or administer the organisation’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training & development, performance management, organisation development, and employee relations programmes. The incumbent will operate in and be responsible for more than one of these areas and perform many of the same activities as professionals that specialise in these individual HR & business services functions.
- Pro-actively support line manager in talent acquisition, resource management, employer branding and strategic learning
- Pro-actively supports general HR programs including policy & employment law compliance, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations, training development and performance management
- Analyse data, and prepare written and statistical reports and recommendations for a variety of human resource issues and topics
- Maintaining and updating the fee earner’s documentations such as : PERADI, Pro-Bono, VISA, KITAS, IMTA
- Maintaining and updating the company documentations
To succeed in the HR & Business Services Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in HR
- Good understanding on labour law and compliance itself
- Fluent speaking and writing English
- Experience of working for a global firm and other multi national company
- General knowledge of the internal policies and procedures of a professional services firm
- Familiar to use HRIS
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR & Business Services Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.