Salary IDR15000000 - IDR20000000 per month + fixed allowance
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 10 March 2017
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical and science company based in Jakarta.
About the HR Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its new Jakarta office.
- Strong exposure in labour law, government regulations and related law
- Managing recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning
- Provide direction, coaching, counselling, mediating solutions, and initiating changes as and when required.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resources requirements and standard policies and procedures
To succeed in the HR Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 5 years' experience in HR level of management in services industry
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Understand, diagnose issues, propose options and flexible within guidelines to meet business needs
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
This pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.