Salary IDR30000000 - IDR35000000 per month + COP
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 23 February 2017
An exciting HRBP Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected multinational multilevel marketing company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for a HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About HRBP Manager Role:
You will partner with business units to understand business needs and objectives and provide the required HR support for policies and program implementation. You will also engage with key stakeholders to provide support for the change management process.
- Partner with the functional leaders to identify, assess and manage workforce planning, including staffing needs, producing forecasts
- Enable talent acquisition initiatives by developing recruitment and retention strategies as well as on-boarding program for the organisation
- Build, implement and lead strong employer branding campaign
- Act as an internal advisor to employees on matters pertaining to recruitment, talent management, employment data and the entire process from hire to retire
- Assist in organisation structure design and analyse job functionalities that arise from structural changes to ensure effectiveness and better performance
To succeed in this role, you must have familiarity and expertise in HR best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in an HR function preferably in Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, Talent Management from FMCG industry is preferred
- This is a managerial level position, as such, experience in a managerial role and team management is mandatory
- Promotes an effective and open flow of communication and encouraging expression of ideas and opinions
- Builds relationships and collaboration across organisation especially under conflict or tense circumstances
This multilevel marketing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.