Salary Highly attractive
Consultant Kresna Astri
Date posted 31 January 2017
One of the biggest multinational pharmaceuticals company is seeking for a HRBP Manager to join their highly productive team in Jakarta. To perform in this role, you would need to be a leader in the field.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
In this multicultural environment, you are expected to provide performance of the highest quality, dealing with all HR related matters while also being in charge of managing Compensation and Benefits. Reporting directly to HR Director, your responsibilities include managing the people and also providing services for all stakeholders.
- Managing all HR related activities: recruitment, performance management, learning development
- Specifically managing compensation and benefit, mainly strategic and partly operations
- Building quality relationship with all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Getting involved in the department under your care and creating effective strategy and improving operations
To succeed in this HRBP Manager role, you will need to have strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Minimum education bachelor degree in any major
- Excellent English is a must
- Experience working in a multinational company is required
- Minimum eight years' working experience as HR generalist/HRBP, currently managerial level
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong interpersonal and passion for people
This pharmaceuticals company needs no introduction and is a leader in the field. They are highly sustainable and also provide limitless developmental opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.