Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 31 January 2017
An attractive opportunity has just become available at a start up foreign investment company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, you will oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this role you will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
To succeed in this role, you need to possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
- Proven working experience as HR manager
- Sound knowledge of Indonesian HR laws and regulations
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent English both verbal and written
This foreign investment start up provides their employees dynamic work environment and exciting growth opportunities.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is a role for you. Great working environment and attractive remuneration package await the right person in this exciting HR Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.