Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 06 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An attractive Admin Manager job with managerial opportunity is a prestigious Transport and Rail organisation based in Jakarta has just become available.
About the Admin Manager role:
In this critical role, you will manage business functions as well as the overall operations. Reporting to Chief Admin Officer, you will be responsible for delivering the highest administration planning and controls, personnel administration, and systems and physical facilities, the legal administrator identifies plans and plans for the changing needs of the organisation and contributes to cost effective management throughout the organisation.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (partnerships, international ventures, corporate etc.) as well as, providing managerial support
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance as well as collaborate with management to devise efficient defence strategies
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advisory on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
To succeed in the Admin Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
The successful Admin Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Admin Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.