C&B and Performance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Medan ID IDR 20000000 20001000 20001000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting C&B and Performance Manager job opportunity has just arisen at a global fishery company based in Medan. For this role, you must have a strong background in compensation and benefits, both strategically and operationally, as well as more than seven years' experience in performance and rewards. Fluency in English is required.
About the C&B and Performance Manager Role:
In this role, you will focus on compensation and benefits, and manage other areas on the HR spectrum area such as performance management/appraisal, reward and incentive plans, etc. You will also get international exposure liaising with the company's global HR.
- Calculate income tax and salary for employees and consultants. Be honest and trustworthy, and maintain trust in handling confidentiality matters
- Develop, maintain, and monitor personnel record systems (HRIS); administer monthly salary, allowances, incentives, bonus and deductions (employee tax, BPJS, etc.)
- Implement the organisation's reward strategy so that its compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organisation's desired internal and external market position
- Administer all aspects of compensation and benefits programmes, policies and processes including salary administration, health and welfare plans, salary increases, incentive plans, compensation/benefits communication, and compensation/benefits policy development
- Take charge of the activities related to the processing of payroll, ensuring the correct payment of employees according to current legislation
- Prepare and distribute information related to salary slip and other payroll-related information to employees
- Work with any third party hired related to C&B administration, planning, development and execution (i.e. health insurance, payroll vendor, outsourcing companies, etc.)
- Provide salary calculation for offering letter to selected to hire candidate and collaboration with recruitment and PD manager
- Implement and manage established human resources program efficiently and equitably and comply with individual employment contracts, regulation laws and organisation's employment policies
- Handle process of year-end C&B audit by internal and external parties including actuarial requirements also provide competitor C&B analysis on yearly basis
- Besides, candidate will also handle: Performance Management for design, implement, and management of employee performance evaluation and management including competency and compensation match
- Formulate a dictionary of KPI/WIG, etc. in order to give all employees fair treatment
To succeed in this C&B and Performance Manager role, you must have the ability to formulating KPI, design the performance management system, as well as work in payroll. You must be a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to work at Medan City, North Sumatra province is a must
- 5 - 10 years' experience at HR manager level and proven experience as a compensation and benefits/payroll manager with proven performance and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) in a related field from a reputable university
- Strong background in compensation and benefits, operationally and strategically
- Manage the annual salary planning and the administration of the variable compensation bonus plans
- Researches salary market data to advise and design market competitive compensation and benefits programs.
- Make presentations and reports as required by the management
- Maintain expert knowledge of compensation and benefits laws/regulations and ensures organisation compliance
- Supervise payroll in integrated aquaculture business unit at North Sumatra and Central Java
- Communication skills (interpersonal, negotiation, written) in English and computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good understanding of Indonesia's personal tax laws and regulations
- Good understanding of Indonesia's labour laws and regulations
This is an opportunity to be a part of a progressive company that has strong core values and provides an exciting working environment.
If you are a forward-thinking HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this C&B and Performance Manager role is for you.
Apply now to learn more.