Junior Compensation and Benefit Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Junior Compensation and Benefit Manager job has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies.
About this Junior Compensation and Benefit Manager Role:
Reporting directly to Head of HR, your main responsibility will be to handle end-to-end compensations and benefits.
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organisational culture
- Conduct salary and labour market research to define benchmarks
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational surveys
- Keep abreast with new trends and best practices in the field
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
- Handling the administrative things such as tax, medical benefit, payroll, database, reimbursement, etc.
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for more than five years
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
- Good understanding of full cycle hiring process
- Familiarity with aspects such as tax, insurance salary structure analysis
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Hands-on experience with quantitative and qualitative research (experience dealing with rewards consultants will be advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Accounting, or similar field
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the top player in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, transparent, and family-oriented. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Junior Compensation and Benefit Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.