Head of Rewards
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 fmcg Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading consumer goods company is has a Head of Rewards job that has just arisen. The role will be responsible for the firm's Compensation & Benefit initiatives.
About the Head of Rewards Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for developing key tasks in line with reward strategies for an organisation. Working in line with senior management to design, implement and monitor reward programmes will be a key part of the role.
- Manage the rewards team providing clear goals and objectives
- Review current policies and practices and implement improvements
- Work within and demonstrate a thorough understanding of employment law specifically related to pay and benefits
- Work alongside key business stakeholders
- Develop excellent working relationships with the senior management team
- Benchmark market data to develop strategy
To succeed in this role, you must have the relevant experience in driving rewards programmes in a similar industry.
- Bachelor's degree with at least eight years of compensation & benefits experience, preferably in the consumer goods industry
- Strong analytic and strategic skills, while having the ability to be hands on
- Good influencing skill coupled with the ability to be culturally sensitive to different markets conditions
- Team player and able to see big picture and results oriented
The company is globally recognised for their innovation culture. With a strong forecast in their business portfolio, this is an exciting time to join the firm.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.