Head of Rewards
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 electronics jakarta ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Rewards job has just become available at a leading firm in the FMCG industry . This is an exciting role that will require working closely with senior management in designing, implementing and monitoring reward programmes across the organisation.
About the Head of Rewards Role:
You will provide strong and professional thought leadership, provide strategic oversight to the development of pay, reward, benefits and performance strategies that will support and grow the business.
- Ensuring all aspects of reward, benefits, policy and performance are focused on diversity and inclusiveness to ensure accessibility and equality
- Developing and leading the implementation of related policies and procedures and systems to support the
growth of the business
- Providing expert advice to the leadership and annual remuneration processes ensuring the processes are
fair and equitable and in line with the reward strategy
- Ensuring regular bench marking and market related pay research is undertaken when necessary to ensure the company's position in the market remains competitive and an employer of choice
- Maintaining oversight of Pension and Payroll operation and ensure reward and benefits policies are aligned with the company's and government regulation
To succeed in this Head of Rewards role, you should have a global perspective and the ability to work in an enviroment with multiple diverse cultures.
- Experience working at a senior HR position in a complex unionised organisation
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects and delivering successful outcomes
- Solid knowledge of developments and Expertise in Reward and Benefits
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be effective in a team of highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the FMCG industry. The culture is highly demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.