Compensation & Benefit Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An attractive Compensation & Benefit Manager in a prestigious FMCG company has just become available.
About the Compensation & Benefit Manager role:
Reporting to the Reward Head, you will be in charge of designing, developing, implementing and managing salary, bonus and benefits packages for the employees of an organisation.
- To make sure that compensation and benefits packages comply with statutory and regulatory
- Responsible for making sure that the compensation packages for employees with the same level of experience and responsibilities are on a par
- Monitor salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls
To succeed in the Compensation & Benefit Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Hands on with more than 8 years of experience to run full payroll process (including generating payroll, printing of payslips, declarations of tax to authority, payroll reporting)
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits such as job grading, salary bench marking and Rewards & Benefits area.
- Good team work and detail oriented and meticulous.
- Fluent in English
The successful Compensation & Benefit Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused C&B professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Compensation & Benefit Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.