Senior Total Reward Manager
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading multinational FMCG company is seeking a high-calibre Senior Total Reward Manager in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Senior Total Reward Manager role:
In this business critical HR Operations Manager role, you will be responsible for monitoring salary structures and balancing staffing needs with cost controls.
- Make sure that compensation and benefits packages comply with statutory and regulatory
- Responsible for making sure that the compensation packages for employees with the same level of experience and responsibilities are on a par
To succeed in the Senior Total Reward Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Hands on with more than eight years' experience to run full compensation & benefit including payroll process
- Experience in Compensation and Benefits such as job grading, salary bench marking and Rewards & Benefits area
- Good team work and detail oriented and meticulous
- Fluent in English to communicate with counterparts
The successful HR Operations Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused Total Reward professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.