Compensation & Benefit Manager
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 22 February 2017
An attractive Compensation & Benefit Manager job in one of local conglomerate companies based in Jakarta has just become available. Reporting to the General Manager, you will develop compensation policies and procedures.
About the Compensation & Benefit Manager Role :
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the compensation and benefits division of a company. Analyse compensation data within an organisation and evaluate job positions to determine classification and salary.
Key responsibilities :
- Propose, review and revise policies and procedures related to compensation (reward, benefit, bonus etc) and performance management issues. Monitor and evaluate the implementation of related policies and procedures.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure
- Analyse surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments
- Forecast budget for salary increases
- Advise employees on state and federal employment regulations, collective agreements, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs
To succeed in the Compensation & Benefits Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with the team.
Key requirements :
- Bachelor degree in HR management
- At least 5 years' experience in compensation & benefits
- Good knowledge of compensation and benefits legislation
- Strong and proven analytical skills
This company is more than just a financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Compensation & Benefit Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.