Salary IDR15000000 - IDR20000000 per month
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 31 January 2017
An attractive Payroll Specialist job in a prestigious educational insitution based in Jakarta has just become available.
About the Payroll Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Head of Finance & HR, you will be the one to calculate wages and administer payments.
- To ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll
- Provide timely and accurate financial information
- Participate in daily data entry Payroll processing
- To ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner
To succeed in the Payroll Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior finance and HR teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Proven experience as payroll specialist, at least five years' relevant experience
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
The successful Payroll Specialist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new office.
If you are a talented and focused Payroll professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Payroll Specialist job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.