Culture and Change Junior Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Culture and Change Junior Manager job has just become available at a premium automotive retail company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Strategic HR Senior Manager, this is a role for a change enthusiast who is confident and articulate.
About the Culture and Change Junior Manager Role:
In this HR critical role, you will be responsible for promoting corporate culture and enable culture change processes in the company. You will also take the lead in building organisation effectiveness through effective management communication styles. You will have the authority to propose and manage the schedule for engagement programme/event, also you will be responsible for implementing the cultural programme.
- Communication effectiveness: Maintain HR communication channels to ensure organisational effectiveness in term of communication style within organisation
- Corporate value articulation: Maintain and monitor corporate value articulation and culture alignment to ensure organisational effectiveness in the group
- Employee engagement index: Identify, propose and implement employee engagement programme in order to maintain employee engagement and build organisational commitment
- Climate survey: Arrange and analyse organisational climate in order to provide key data for organisational development
- Employee satisfaction: Assess and improve working environment in order to improve employee satisfaction
- Change management survey: Act as culture and change champion, enable and support the change management process
To succeed in this Culture and Change Junior Manager role, you will need to have an outstanding proficiency in English, have strong computer Literacy skills, and be an effective presenter.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Management, HRM or Psychology
- Minimum two years' experience in a relevant position
- Honesty and integrity, long term value creation, optimism and excellence, passion as well as family and team work spirit
- Capability in visioning, impacting and influencing (change management), managing conflict, developing others (coaching and mentoring), planning and organising, sense making and relation building
- Specific technical competency in mass communication and media, and graphic design applications (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Corel) is preferred
This leading automotive retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Culture and Change Junior Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.