Senior HRBP Manager
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A globally-listed manufacturing and production chemical organisation is recruiting a talented Senior HRBP Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly-created role. Report to the Country Head of HR, this is an exciting job where you will oversee the end-to-end HR spectrum, ensuring all programmes and procedures adopted stay aligned with the business’s values and the company's strategic management directions.
About the Senior HRBP Manager Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for defining HR strategy and implementation, enabling, and encouraging performance improvement where possible. You will also collaborate with the business’s leaders, executives, and spearhead industrial relations-related matters while simultaneously overseeing end-to-end HR processes and policies.
- Lead and ensure strategic directions implemented are consistently aligned with the overall business priorities and goals
- Serve as coach to the business’s department on key organisational and management matters to promote a culture of continuous growth and development in the business
- Collaborate with management of all levels in developing and executing a life cycle approach to people management focused on forecasting, staffing, development, onboarding, performance management, retention, succession planning, talent movement, and leveraging workforce insights and analytics
- Work closely with labour unions to gather industry best practices, trends, and the latest legislature
- Play a major analytical role by leveraging workforce insights and analytics in order to focus the business’s leaders on relevant people management issues while assessing potential strategies and solutions
To succeed in this Senior HRBP Manager job you must possess the ability to lead change, has strong business acumen, organisational development, and human resources expertise to aid in guidance and development of human resources functions within the business.
- Vast experience in organisational development, human resources, training, and talent planning field to implement strategic business
- Proven experience and successful ability to build, lead, and integrate effective and lasting people management programmes within a business
- Solid experience in dealing with highly complex projects i.e. transformation, harmonisation in MNCs is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, able to convey information and instructions down the line in clear and concise ways to ensure efficient and effective execution of duties and to guarantee high-performance levels by the departments
- Must possess exceptional leadership skills, demonstrating an ability to move a group with a unified vision and common objective, and in a common direction
- Highly capable in convincing others to follow the direction and possess the ability to build and maintain strong, trusting, and long-term relationships with others
This world-leading manufacturing and production chemical organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HRBP Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.