Senior HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 human-resources-and-personnel Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global multinational bank is recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their team. This is an exciting role with a high-level of seniority in the company. You will be responsible for leading the delivery of day-to-day HR in coordination with the human resources centre of expertise team. The overall objective of this role is to provide a broad range of HR framework within the organisation.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
- Advise and influence all levels of management on people management and leadership with a focus on performance management, organisational development and effectiveness, and management effectiveness
- Analyse existing organisational structure and suggest solutions to better align people resources with business strategy
- Partner with business leaders and HR Centre of Expertise to design, plan, and implement broad HR programmes, policies, and procedures
- Lead change management initiatives, interpret HR strategies necessary to deliver business results and drive the alignment of goals, work, and communication across the organisation
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential) with minimum of 10 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.