Senior HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 07 July 20192019-07-07 2019-09-05 human-resources-and-personnel Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading technology company is recruiting for Senior HR Business Partner to join their team. This is an exciting job, where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be working closely with senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the Senior HR Business Partner:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside the senior leaders.
- Support management in developing practical strategies for each business unit in alignment with overall business direction
- Ensure alignment between policies and implementation in business unit
- Continuously monitor and check healthiness of organisation in terms of organisation development (e.g. capability, structure, span of control, and any related matters)
- Ensure employee engagement and maintain good employee satisfaction
- Build a strong business relationship with stakeholders cross-functionally
- Proactively identify talent gaps within business unit/division, and develop action plans to close the gap
- Escalate material and urgent issues to C-levels and propose solution and key consideration
- Minimum of 10 years' work experience in an HR generalist role with proven leadership track record
- Solid understanding of HR fundamentals – organisation development, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, and talent acquisition
- Strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multitasking, working under pressure and deadlines
- Strong abilities to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders interests
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
This rapidly growing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.