Senior Human Capital Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established leader in the finance industry has engaged us to secure an experienced Senior Human Capital Business Partner. As a critical member of their Executive HR leadership team, you will be supporting the operations of a large, multifaceted commercial division within the company.
About the Senior Human Capital Business Partner:
In this key position, you will need to be an HCBP who can truly partner with the business as well as operate within processes and systems that enable the growth of the business, defining and implementing HR strategy and operational plans in Indonesia.
- Needs to understand the various strategies and complexities of the business in order to support the respective leaders in the execution of their objectives
- Work collaboratively with the commercial team in a high pressured environment and take a hands-on approach
- Execute the talent management process to identify current and forecasts talent needs and, in partnership with the Human Capital Centre of Expertise, develop action plans to mitigate associated risk and improve confidence in future successor readiness to enable business objectives
- Create, implement, sustain and improve all human capital systems to ensure compliance with local policies and external regulations
- Support global and regional initiatives as and when required
- Over 10 years' experience in an HR generalist, HR management or business partner role is a MUST
- Experience working with large multinational companies
- Experience working in a high pressured global company with an aggressive go to market strategy
- Be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverable along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- A tactical hands-on, "roll up your sleeves" approach with the ability to think strategically
This rapidly growing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.