Culture and Change Junior Manager
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Culture and Change Junior Manager job has just become available at a premium automotive retail company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Strategic HR Senior Manager, this is a role for a change enthusiast who is confident and articulate.
About the Culture and Change Junior Manager Role:
In this HR critical role, you will be responsible for promoting corporate culture and enable culture change processes in the company. You will also take the lead in building organisation effectiveness through effective management communication styles. You will have the authority to propose and manage the schedule for engagement program/event, also you will be responsible in executing cultural program implementation.
- Communication effectiveness: Maintain HR communication channels to ensure organisational effectiveness in term of communication style within organisation
- Corporate value articulation: Maintain and monitor corporate value articulation and culture
alignment to ensure organisational effectiveness in the Group
- Employee engagement index: Identify, propose and implement employee engagement
program in order to maintain employee engagement and build
- Climate survey: Arrange and analyse organisational climate in order to provide
key data for the organisation development purposes
- Employee satisfaction: Assess and improve working environment in order to improve
- Change management survey: Act as culture and change champion, enable and support the
change management process
To succeed in this role, you will possess an outstanding proficiency in English, have strong computer Literacy skills, and be an effective presenter.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HRM or Psychology
- Minimum two to three years experience in a relevant position
- Honesty and Integrity; Long term value creation; Optimism and Excellence; Passion; Family and Team Work Spirit
- Have the capability in Visioning; Impact & Influence (Change Management); Managing Conflict; Developing Others (Coaching & Mentoring); Planning & Organising; Sense Making; Relation Building
- Specific technical competency like mass communication and media; graphic design applications (Adobe photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Corel) are preferred
This leading automative retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Culture and Change Junior Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.