Head of People Organisational Management
Salary Transport Allowance + Medical
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 45000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG organisation is recruiting for a Head of People Organisational Management to join their team based in Jakarta. Report to the Human Capital Director, this is an exciting job where you will guide and manage the overall delivery of strategical talent management and human resources services, from total rewards and recruitment to organisational development and learning. You will also ensure alignment of company’s strategic directions and collaborate with management leaders.
About the Head of People Organisational Management role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for establishing and leading HR practices and objectives that seek to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, and goal attainment. You will also oversee the recruitment and ongoing development of the whole organisation that is in line with the specific requirements of the organisation and its vision and mission.
- Conceptualise, develop and implement strategical human resources initiative to further enhance employee performance and developments to align with organisational strategy direction
- Design and manage a wide process of talent management and organisation development strategy to embed a high performance culture that are in line with company’s vision and mission
- Ensure total rewards are competitive and result in positive employer branding within the industry
- Plan and develop employees learning and development programmes and assign the responsibility of HR within those programmes as well as create management trainee programme
- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire all academic staff; includes recruitment needs analysis, advertising and recruitment trips and any related budgetary matters
To succeed in this Head of People Management job, you must possess exceptional communication skills, creative thinking, outside the box attitudes and be used to a fast-paced working environment.
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation and change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business, HR objectives and as business partners
- Has deep knowledge in C&B and total rewards
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse cultures
- Has intellectual rigour and insight, able to collaborate with experienced senior leaders
This FMCG organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of People Organisational Management job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.