Senior HR Manager
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A prominent financial institution is recruiting for a Senior HR Manager to lead their HR team. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the Senior HR Manager role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR related activities, within organisation development and talent management scope with operational general in the snapshot.
- Lead the HR team to deliver its functions and services to the Company and employee
- Develop/ manage and execute country HR Framework , Policies and structures in panning the HR functions to support Company's strategic direction and long term goals
- Accountable for HR Services e.g. HR Operations and Processes e.g. Hiring, Com and Ben, Performance Management, Training & Development and Industrial Relations and Employee Engagement
- Provide guideline, consultation for HODs/ Supervisors and employees to ensure the good practice HR
- Sound knowledge in Indonesia Employment Laws
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR roles from Financial Institutions with a proven management skills
- Candidates from Insurance and technology industries will be an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Excellent planning, analytically and organisational skills
- Ability to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.