Head of HRBP
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 human-resources-and-personnel Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A market leader in technology industry is looking for a strong qualified Head of HR business partner to oversee the end to end strategic Human Resources plans and ensure they are aligned with the company's business goals. It is an exciting role in which that you would use your previous solid experience in HR practices and employee management.
About the Head of HRBP:
In this critical role you will communicate with the senior board of directors as well as the senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR related activities, within organisation development and talent management scope with operational general in the snapshot.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and talent management programs
- Responsible for evaluating the performance of individual departmental members, enabling, and encouraging performance improvement where possible
- Maintains a full perspective of the business at all times, placing emphasis on employee relations, policies, and people management procedures in application across the business
- Lead the HR Business Partner department in defining labour culture targets in order to realise measurable business impact
- Serves as a coach and consultant to the business’s departmental heads and managers as well as other employees on key organisational and management matters
- Must have a master’s degree (PhD preferred) in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
The company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.