Senior HR Business Partner
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading financial services company is recruiting for Senior HR Business Partner to join their team. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the Senior HR Business Partner role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR related activities, within organisation development and talent management scope with operational general in the snapshot.
- Understand business strategy, plan, and activities, assess needs and barriers in order to drive business performance through development and delivery of people strategy and solutions
- Partner with leaders on developing short and longer term people strategies and annual goal setting process to ensure alignment to business groups strategic priorities
- Provide meaningful guidance and insights to leaders while facilitating talent round tables and recommending action plans (e.g. forecasting talent pipeline requirements)
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends and best practices within business group and in external environment to ensure alignment of business objectives to the people strategy
- Partner with COEs to effectively provide business context as the COE designs, develops and implements annual HR programs
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible and related experience in Human Resources including Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Organisation Design, Compensation principles as well as policies and related legislation
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Advanced knowledge of business strategy and financial acumen t
- Experience working in the financial services industry is an asset
- Advanced presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision at various decision-making meetings
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.