Senior HR Manager
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 20 September 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading FMCG organisation is recruiting for Senior HR Manager to join their team in Jakarta office. This is an exciting role where you will guide and manages the overall delivery of strategical Human Resources services, from total rewards, recruitment, organisational development and training for the entire organisation. Report to the Human Capital Director.
About the Senior HR Manager role:
In this critical role you will be responsible to establishes and leads HR practices and objectives that seek to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of the whole organisation that is in line with the specific requirements of the organisation and its vision and mission.
- Oversee the implementation of Human Resources programmes through all employees
- Manage total reward and C&B to be competitive within the Industry market
- Define and create all HR training programmes, and assign the responsibility of HR within those programmes as well as develop Management Trainee programme
- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire all academic staff - including recruitment needs analysis, advertising and recruitment trips and any related budgetary matters
- Design and manage a wide process of organisation development that such as performance management, job evaluation, talent review and salary structure
To succeed in this job you must possess exceptional communication skill, creative, have think outside the box attitude and usual to fast-pace working environment.
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Has deep knowledge in C&B and total rewards
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse cultures
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leader
This FMCG organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.