Senior HR Manager
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 08 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading education and training organisation is recruiting for Senior HR Manager to join their team, based in Jakarta. This is an exciting role, where you will guide and manages the overall delivery of Human Resources services, policies, and programmes for the entire education and training organisation, and report to the Director of Finance and Administration.
About the Senior HR Manager role:
In this critical role you will be responsible to establishes and leads HR practices and objectives that seek to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of an academic workforce that is in line with the specific requirements of the organization and its vision and mission.
- Oversee the implementation of Human Resources programmes through senior academic and staff. Monitor administration to established standards and procedures. Identify opportunities for improvement and resolve any discrepancies.
- Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes HR services and administration.
- Define and create all HR training programmes, and assign the responsibility of HR within those programmes (respective modules). Provide necessary training and materials to academic and employees including workshops, Academic Staff Handbooks, Orientations and standardized reports.
- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire all academic staff. Including recruitment needs analysis, advertising and recruitment trips and any related budgetary matters.
- Design and manage a SIS-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, CPD of all academic staff, key employee retention, organization design, and management change.
To succeed in this role you must possess exceptional communication skill and have the ability to gain trust from the BoG and BoD in the organization.
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse cultures
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leader
This education and training organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.