Salary IDR30000000 - IDR35000000 per month + COP
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 31 January 2017
A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting a HRBP Manager in Jakarta to join their team.
About the HRBP Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible to analyse and assess organisation and employee related activities in each function, within the coverage of Organisation Development, Talent Management, Manpower Planning and Monitoring.
- Responsible to provide headcount analysis to support effective manpower planning and budgeting process and monitor the implementation across unit operations
- Support HR Manager in partnering with functional leaders in creating effective organisation structure
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisation capability
- Act as a gatekeeper to organisation to be aligned with CLA and/or labour regulations so organisation changes or initiatives could aligned and avoid any dispute that will disrupting employees and company
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
To succeed in the HRBP Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business heads, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 10 years' experience as HR Business Partner
- Experience in FMCG will be an advantage
- Required area of exposure: Organisation Design, Remuneration & Benefit, Manpower Planning, Government Regulations, Industrial Relations, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Reporting & System
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.