Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting HRBP Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG companies. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a HRBP who is a leader in their field.
About the HRBP Manager role:
In this role you will be responsible to drive all people activities, initiatives and programs in appointed departments by managing end to end HR process.
- Responsible to provide headcount analysis to support effective manpower planning and budgeting process and monitor the implementation across unit operations
- Administer and monitor talent management process in each function to ensure continuous integrated people development process from recruitment, develop, train and retain employees in order to strengthen organisation capability
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity
To succeed in the HRBP Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business heads, across borders and internal matrix
- Minimum 8 years' experience as HR Business Partner / Generalist area
- Experience in multinational FMCG or Pharmaceutical
- Required area of exposure: recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits, performance, HR systems, employee communications and Labour relations.
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRBP Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.