VP of HR
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-18 human-resources-and-personnel Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A leading start up company is seeking a high-calibre VP of HR in Jakarta to support a large, complex business unit.
About the VP of HR role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the management and staff in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- In charge of hiring / recruitment
- Industrial relations and employee relations
- Payroll and compensation & benefit
- HR Operation practices aligned with Indonesia employment legislation
To succeed in the VP of HR position, you will need to have strong strategic thinking, entrepreneurship skills and flexibility.
- A dynamic and hands-on individual with at least 10 years of relevant HR experience from a well reputable multinational company
- Proven track records in leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
The company is a highly reputable company and recognised as one of the leading companies in the region.
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this VP of HR job is the role for you.You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity