Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 23 September 2022jakarta general-mgt-consultancy/operations-management 2022-09-23 2022-11-22 building-and-construction Jakarta ID 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent COO (Infrastructure) job has just become available at a newly established investment company which supports the development of Indonesia’s infrastructure. The position will be based in Jakarta and manage the ongoing operations and processes of the business.
About the COO (Infrastructure) Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the transformation of the organisation to ensure that the short, medium and long-term goals of the strategic plans are met.
- Oversee the daily business and administrative operations and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency
- Assess and enhance the efficiency of internal and external operational processes
- Oversee the recruitment process to attract the best candidates and reduce employee turnover
- Mentor and inspire employees to key into the vision of management
- Establish policies that improve and promote company vision and culture
- Evaluate company performance and recommend strategies to improve results
- Collaborate with the management and other stakeholders to raise capital and carry out other business-expanding strategies
To succeed in this role, you must have toll road or transport infrastructure development background.
- Master's degree from a reputable university
- Must have experience in construction, civil engineering or infrastructure development
- Proven experience in a senior executive role
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong operational background
This newly established company needs people who act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting COO (Infrastructure) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 29 August 2022One of the biggest fund management companies in Indonesia is currently recruiting for an attractive VP of Public Policy and Corporate Communications job to support their business in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 August 2022A well scalled international start-up is looking to recruit a Country Manager to help them launch an Indonesian business