Chief Operating Officer - Fintech/Insurance
Consultant Hywel Davies
Date posted 10 July 2022jakarta general-mgt-consultancy/operations-management 2022-07-14 2022-09-08 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known insurance company is recruiting for a new Chief Operating Officer - Fintech/Insurance job to for their Indonesian business based in Jakarta. The successful candidate will need a strong background in insurance and/or technology.
About the Chief Operating Officer - Fintech/Insurance Role:
Based in Jakarta, you will be a key member of the senior management team reporting only to the CEO, maintaining control of diverse business operations.
- Drive operational launch of products/features
- Lead with strategy and data departments to establish agreed mix of pricing, marketing programmes, direct sales, and channel partners
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals
- Develop, establish, and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives
- Oversee all administrative functions, ensuring smooth daily operations
- Interface with IT engineering and IT operations to ensure appropriate systems are in place to achieve goals
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals in each operating team
To succeed in this Chief Operating Officer - Fintech/Insurance role, you will need to be an expert in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree. An MBA or master's degree is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with progressive general management responsibilities in the insurance or technology industry in a high-paced, rapid growth environment
- Business line management experience in launching new technology products, and scaling for growth and profitability
- Expertise defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a manner that focuses the team and drives results
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
The company has a fantastic reputation and is experiencing an unprecedented period of growth.
If you have a background in technology and financial services, this Chief Operating Officer - Fintech/Insurance opportunity is the perfect role for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 August 2022A well scalled international start-up is looking to recruit a Country Manager to help them launch an Indonesian business
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 July 2022An excellent COO job has just become available at a newly established investment company which supports the development of Indonesia’s infrastructure. The position will be based in Jakarta and manage the ongoing operations and processes of the business.