VP of Program Management, Data & Performance
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading regional e-commerce company is looking for a VP of Program Management, Data and Performance to lead projects related to Customer Care and Customer Operations.
About the VP of Program Management, Data & Performance:
In this role, you will in charge to deliver projects both locally and regionally.
- Drive and manage local and regional projects. Work closely with Customer Care internal team, Product Owner, and Technical team to drive requirements, innovation, and adoption.
- Manage timeline and resources for project to keep it on schedule and improving business operations.
- Drive, monitor and analyze Customer Care performance, including but not limited to Business Partner Outsource (BPO performance), sales and operation, Logistics data, and external data points.
- Manage effective headcount tracking and Capacity Planning for BPO based on historical performance and future business plans.
- Analyze and communicate key insights and propose improvements for existing operational and projects.
- Identify and communicate business findings and strategic recommendations to Head of Customer Care.
- Able to construct an analysis around a specific business question, write up a clear, useable project plan, and execute with minimal guidance.
- Collaborate with Regional and Local data teams in defining process, data security, and data analytics.
- Build and lead the team of 2-3 analysts, being a thought leader and subject matter expert for specific analytics-driven business problems.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics or related field from reputable University.
- Over 7 years of experience in Project Management, Process Improvement or related jobs.
- PMP certified is required.
- International experience required.
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical.
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments.
This leading e-commerce company is widely known in Southeast Asia. The company is one of most important player in the region and a promising future ahead. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this VP of Program Management, Data & Performance job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity