Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 07 July 20192019-07-07 2019-09-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large scale logistics company is looking for a COO, to be based in Jakarta, to be responsible for driving the financial strategy and support the turnaround of the business.
About the COO Role:
As COO, this role will report to the Group CEO and board of directors. As part of the Executive Management Team, the COO will play a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating overall business strategy and day-to-day responsibility for operation planning, implementing, managing and controlling all business-related activities of the company.
- Provide leadership in the development and continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic top line revenue with full P&L ownership
- Take ownership of the company's strategic plan, monitoring competition intelligence, operation, business development (customer acquisition, incubation)
- Manage processes for business incubation up to operation implementation
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and safeguard overall long-term business value
- Support CEOs in day-to-day operational tasks, providing focus on the strategy, leveraging data to improve the experience by driving cross-functional initiatives and projects. Short and long-term solutions with operations team
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions and commitments of the company
- Lead interaction with international and local financiers for the purpose of raising capital to fund the operations and growth of the company
- Review, manage and establish as needed, internal systems and controls, operations, processes and financial procedures to ensure the integrity of financial information and reporting
- Maintain banking relationships and serve as primary liaison with financial institutions
- Management responsibility for internal and external resources and staff directly involved in the finance and strategy functions
- Develop and maintain a detailed and up to date financial model for the company
- Industrial Engineering major with Master's Degree majoring in Business or Finance
- A minimum of seven years' experience as Group COO managing several subsidiaries
- Process strong analytical skills, meticulous with high level of integrity
- Able to multitask and cope with urgent requests
- Able to lead a team in a fast-paced environment and able to work long hours
- Skilled in both oral and written communication for presentation to BOD and Financiers
- Team player with good communication skills
- Diplomatic in handling internal and external stakeholders
The company has set its goal to become the market leader in its sector and continuously making effort to produce sustainable growth in this market.
Apply now to learn more.