VP of Operations
Salary Very attractive salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP of Operations job has just become available at one of the most respected workforce marketplace company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Regional Head of Operations, this is a role for a VP of Operations who is a leader in their field.
About the VP of Operations:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the VP of Operations will be responsible to manage company SOPs and policies. Overseeing the partner recruitment, fulfilment and service arms across Indonesia.
- Review business process and company policies to help enhance workflow and develop a stronger and scale-able operations
- Create and implement short and long-term operations strategies
- Be the operations point of contact for management across the region, ensuring greater-strategy alignment and a clean flow of vital information.
- Collaborate across departments to enable operations solutions
- Localise and formalise the regional SOP, with the intent to grow the Indonesia market using a tried-and-tested approach
- Propose new initiatives to enable operations efficiency
- Own Indonesia’s operational metrics of success
- Implement effective processes that solve long-term issues, like partner liquidity, retention and fraud
- Participate to meetings with key partners
- Participate to key strategic decisions for the company
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least five years of experience working in management consulting, operations management or strategic planning or related jobs
- Previous experience in e-commerce, marketplace and workforce management is an advantage
- Experience in business analysis and creation of SOPs and policies
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
This leading tech start-up company is well known in Indonesia. The company is expanding its reach by operating in two countries and experimenting with new endeavours that will create large impact in the markets and industries the company will touch. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this VP of Operations job is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.