Head of Customer Engagement Operations
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Customer Engagement Operations job has just become available at one of the most respected e-commerce companies based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Customer Engagement Operations Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Customer Engagement Operations will play a key role in leading customer engagement ops both inbound and outbound to deliver best-in-class customer engagement and experience through all customer support channels.
- Define and integrate road map for operational teams
- Drive and manage partners who runs the operation on customer care to deliver the achievement as per agreed target and aligned with company and group strategy
- Ensure the delivery of excellence service and solutions for customers according to service standards
- Manage escalated operational problems, bad product reviews, customer warning etc.
- Manage service recovery activities according to service level agreed and monitor the complaint management traffic accordingly
- Manage bad customer satisfaction to be properly mediated and recovered, which includes handling solicited, and unsolicited feedback, focusing on customers, analysing customer service performance, providing information to CX team as product and service improvement
To succeed in this Head of Customer Engagement Operations role, you should be experienced in customer management and customer experience strategy and policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field, preferably Management, Communication or Public Relations; MBA is a plus
- At least eight years' experience, with a background in e-commerce/online shopping, telco and banking industry
- Experience in customer management, service or complaint and recovery management, customer retention and loyalty management, and customer experience management skills and knowledge
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of e-commerce operations, customer experience strategy, design, and policy
- Extensive knowledge of customer satisfaction management, complaint management and recovery, people behaviour, total quality management and quality assurance
- High level of adaptability within a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
This leading e-commerce company is widely known in Indonesia. The company is expanding its reach by experimenting with new endeavours that will create large impact in the markets and industries the company will touch. With a flat organisational structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and are ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Customer Engagement Operations job is for you.
Apply today or contact me for further discussion.