COO - eCommerce
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 120000000 120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting COO job has just arisen at an ecommerce technology start-up. The role will oversee the company’s operations and procedures, optimising potential growth and executing regional expansion plan across Indonesia. This role will report directly to the CEO.
About the COO Role:
In this role you will have to maintain control of diverse business operations to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Manage and direct company operations towards service & quality excellence management
- Responsible for customer facing KPIs such as on-time delivery and Customer Satisfaction, while also having full ownership of company operations costs.
- Ensuring compliance with external and internal regulations.
- Work closely with Regional Operations team across ventures high quality, cost efficient and scalable operations platform in Indonesia
- Build compliant and safe processes aligned with Indonesia regulations and internal standards.
- Develop strong teams and ensure employee development across ops department.
- Develop partner ecosystem to ensure company is following marker developments and can provide market leading customer experience
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for a rapid scaling of operational capacity through automation, process improvements or other productivity measures
- Drive the operational launch of supporting on the potential new revenue stream & and commodity developments.
- Supervising and improving the logistic concept for the marketplace
To succeed in this role, you will need proven experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations or relevant roles.
- Bachelor’s degree with good honours from a Top tier university. MBA is a plus.
- Over six years' experience, background in Management Consulting in Top tier consulting firm or Operations in eCommerce
- Experience in business analysis
- Experience in handling projects for Marketplace, Operations and Supply Chain.
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
- Strong commercial and analytical rigour in all aspects of planning and delivery
- Passionate about the social mission and making a positive impact in emerging markets
This regional tech start-up company is aggressively expanding internationally. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals. The company offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this COO job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.