Service and Customisation Consultant
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Service and Customisation Consultant job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised luxury automotive firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, this is a role for an operations manager who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Service and Customisation Consultant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring service process effectiveness and efficiency while capitalising on Service related growth opportunities and enhancements that increase dealer profitability and customer retention. Furthermore, you will accentuate and integrate another business unit within the Service area and focus on product customisation and merchandising to gain competitive advantage, as well as providing specialised guidance to dealers to support short and long term business development activities.
- Assists in implementing practices that result in efficiencies, Service and P&A profitability and professionalism within all dealerships
- Coaches dealers and staff in effective utilisation of processes and reporting procedures and KPI’s/measures
- Implements programs to improve customer service levels
- Appropriately uses help chains to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner
- Supports Warranty audits of dealers as needed (liaison in arranging, performing and following up on results)
- Measures dealer performance
- Assures integration among key dealership functions (Motorcycle Sales, P&A, F&I and Service)
- Applies a consultative, business advisory approach to partner with dealerships to identify opportunities for business development and/or improvements to Service and Parts & Accessories areas in dealerships
- Understands competitive product, pricing and trends for P&A and aftermarket shops
To succeed in the Service and Customisation Consultant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, with relevant departments across the region and across the borders.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing Management or equivalent
- Minimum five to seven years' in vehicle dealership or Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) service/parts operations or related experience
- Must have ability to be trained on comprehensive knowledge of HDMC recommended Service operations methodology, systems, policies, procedures and measures
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills to enable effective communication with staff and dealers on an individual and/or group basis
- Strong initiative and ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision
- Self-starter with willingness to work in a start-up like environment
- Self-sufficient and ready to take on challenges beyond immediate roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to operate and evaluate company products
This automotive company is the leading luxury brand in the market.
If you are driven, determined, confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.